- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Awel Mon is a detached cottage close to the village of Benllech just 1.5 miles from Red Wharf Bay.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two king-size double bedrooms and one twin, all of which can be zip/linked on request, offering ultimate flexibility with the sleeping arrangements for your party.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen with dining area and sitting room.
Outside are front and rear lawns with outdoor furniture, BBQ and hot tub.
Situated in the heart of Anglesey, Awel Mon is a delightful base from which to explore this lovely part of the country.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin (zip/link, can be king-size double on request). Bathroom with corner bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking 4 cars
- Bike and watercraft storage in garage
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Front lawn
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Beach 6 mins walk
- Note: First floor has sloping ceilings with reduced head height to the side of the rooms
- Note: No stag/hen parties or similar
- Note: Please be advised from 15th November 2019 the hot tub will be unavailable
Note: No stag/hen parties, or similar.
Note: No stag/hen parties, or similar. Note: Please be advised from 15th November 2019 the Hot Tub will be unavailable.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Benllech has a beautiful, long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafes front the beach, with a picnic area to the side, whilst the village centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the village itself ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.