- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Beach View is a ground floor apartment in Benllech on Anglesey.
The cottage has a king-size double room with en-suite shower room, a double room and an internal bunks room (no windows).
There is a family bathroom, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is a shared front lawn with a table allocated for guests at Beach View.
This is an ideal apartment for enjoying the beach, just a few minutes' walk away, as well as the rest of Anglesey or even the mainland attractions such as Snowdonia or the Lleyn Peninsula.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double with en-suite level access walk in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x bunk beds suited to children/teens. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast table, dining area and sitting area
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, 4 x TVs , DVDs, radio/CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of DVDs and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars in private car park
- Shared front lawn with private bistro table on patio
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: The bunk room is an internal room with no natural light the beds are suitable for children/teens only
- Note: Max
- Up to 4 adults and 2 children including any infants in headcount please, not to occupied by more than 6 persons at any one time
- Bicycles are not allowed on the premises, as there is no storage.
Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children only please.
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Benllech Beach is on the east coast of Anglesey, North Wales. It is a beautiful expanse of golden sands, rock pools and a small stream running down to the sea. The beach is popular for a variety of water-sports including windsurfing, surfing, canoeing, sailing and swimming. There are pleasant walks in either direction from Benllech Beach that will take you through the rolling countryside. The beach has a number of shops and restaurants, although there are more to be found in the town centre. Outside Benllech, there are attractions to suit every taste, from the nine-hole golf course in Stors Wen to the many castles, museums and nature reserves to be found in the area such as Castell Mawr and the Hebog Circular Cycle Route.