- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Breeze Hill is a delightful detached bungalow in Benllech.
With two bedrooms, a king-size double and a double, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also a bathroom with a separate toilet room, a kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside there is a front lawned garden, and enclosed rear lawned garden with furniture and a patio, and off road parking for three cars.
Breeze Hill is a great base for a seaside break.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with electric fire, open fire and dining area.
- Oil central heating with electric fire and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, CD/radio/iPod dock, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure garage for bikes/canoes etc
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Front lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Large sandy beach 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Benllech is most famous for its beautiful beach. Benllech Beach is a sheltered stretch of golden sands, crystal clear rock pools and glittering sea. There are a number of water sports available here, including water-skiing, surfing and diving. The town itself has a good selection of shops and restaurants, with many of them to be found by the sea. Stors Wen is Anglesey's premiere nine-hole golf club. The green is a picturesque mix of fairways, water features and well-tended greens. Free temporary membership to the club is offered to guests, allowing you to make use of the excellent Monty's Eating House, the club bar and a variety of other services.