- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Nook is a detached cottage, which has sea views from many rooms and is situated in the seaside village of Benllech in Anglesey.
This cottage sleeps six people and has three bedrooms, consisting of one king size double, another double bedroom and a twin bedroom, as well as a family bathroom and a ground floor family shower room.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with breakfast area, utility room, dining room, sitting room with coal fire and a summer/reading room.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for one car and an enclosed rear garden with lawned area, patio and furniture.
The Nook is an ideal family holiday home in lovely area of Anglesey, close to many attractions and places to see.
Three first floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (sloping roof), 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with coal fire. Summer/reading room overlooking garden.
- Oil central heating with coal fire
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack of coal inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- One travel cot on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed rear garden with lawned area, patio and furniture
- Garage by arrangement for bikes and canoes
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: This property overlooks tennis/basketball courts and bowling green, which guests may be able to use for a small fee.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Benllech with its sandy beach, has a number of shops, cafes and restaurants. Benllech is ideal for visiting the many attractions, villages and towns in Anglesey, plus many attractions on mainland Wales.