- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tides is a ground floor holiday apartment just a minutes stroll from the sandy beach at Benllech.
The apartment has a king-size double bedroom and a twin room.
There is a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The kitchen is well equipped, and there is a sitting room with dining area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a small enclosed patio with furniture.
Tides is an ideal family base for enjoying the coast, walking and cycling, towns and villages of Anglesey.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric underfloor heating in sitting room/kitchen, wall heaters in bedrooms
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small enclosed patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Please Note: As of 07/05/2021 any new bookings made after this date will have £150 Good Housekeeping Bond applied
Please Note: As of 07/05/2021 any new bookings made after this date will have £150 Good Housekeeping Bond applied.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Benllech Beach is on the east coast of Anglesey, North Wales. It is a beautiful expanse of golden sands, rock pools and a small stream running down to the sea. The beach is popular for a variety of water-sports including windsurfing, surfing, canoeing, sailing and swimming. There are pleasant walks in either direction from Benllech Beach that will take you through the rolling countryside. The beach has a number of shops and restaurants, although there are more to be found in the town centre. Outside Benllech, there are attractions to suit every taste, from the nine-hole golf course in Stors Wen to the many castles, museums and nature reserves to be found in the area such as Castell Mawr and the Hebog Circular Cycle Route.