- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Bryn Tirion is a lovely property, located in the heart of Wales in the village of Cwm-y-glo.
The property features three bedrooms, one bathroom, and can sleep six people, not including newborns where a travel cot will be provided.
Within the cottage there is a kitchen, dining room, and sitting area to host the whole family.
Outside you can find a private enclosed lawned garden fit with a patio.
Bryn Tirion is a great property for families seeking an adventure surrounded by the beautiful landscapes of Wales.
Over two floors. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x children's bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, fridge
- TV, WiFi, DVD player, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for two small cars
- Partially enclosed lawned garden with patio
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles and pub 1 mile
- Note: The property has a narrow staircase
- Note: The parking is 100 metres from the cottage and the approach is along a single track narrow lane, larger vehicles to be driven with care
- Note: The cottage is elevated from the lane so access to property is via several external steps
- Note: Young children to be supervised due to low hedgerow
- Please note, this property sleeps max of 5 people.Fuel is not provided for the fire, can be purchased locally Note: We require guests bring their own towels including tea towels
Note: We require guests bring their own towels including tea towels
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanberis 2 miles; Caernarfon 4 miles; Betws-y-Coed 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanrug is a small village with two pubs, two shops, a Post Office, a hotel with indoor swimming pool and fitness room, and a 9 hole golf course is nearby. The village is situated in the foothills of the Snowdonia Mountain Range, only 3 miles from famous Llanberis. Dominated by the grandeur of the Snowdon Massif, Llanberis is flanked by two lakes, Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris, and is one of the most popular mountain tourist centres in the Snowdonia National Park. Llanberis is something of a 'mecca' for walkers and climbers, being the starting point for the ascent of Snowdon - the highest mountain in Wales. The ascent can be made either by train, on the Snowdonia Mountain Railway, or on foot along one of the many routes to the summit. Llanberis boasts excellent places to eat and drink and a great choice of shopping. Just 4 miles from Llanrug, on the coast, is Caernarfon with its magnificent 13th century castle and town walls and close by are National Trust properties at Penrhyn and Plas Newydd and many wonderful beaches.