- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Llys Newydd is a welcoming semi-detached cottage in the grounds of Henllys golf course, 1.5 miles from Beaumaris town centre.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double, one twin and one single, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area, a sitting room and a shared external utility room.
Outside there is off road parking for four cars, an enclosed private patio with furniture and barbecue and lawned gardens.
Llys Newydd is an ideal base for visiting the whole Anglesey and North Wales.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room. Shared external utility room.
- Oil central heating with hot water from immersion heater
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer.TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Storage for bikes and kayaks
- Discount on golf course
- Enclosed private front patio with furniture and BBQ
- Lawned gardens with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, pub 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Menai Bridge 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Beaumaris on the Isle of Anglesey offers a medieval castle dating back to the reign of Edward I, a good selection of shops, restaurants and public houses, fishing opportunities and boat trips, along with a golf course.