- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pulrose is a detached cottage in the small village of Bull Bay, near to Amlwch and is ideal for families or friends.
This superb, four tick cottage has a welcoming, light and airy open plan living area on the second floor which has stunning picture windows and a fabulous balcony overlooking breathtaking sea views.
Pulrose also has a well equipped kitchen, dining area, a ground floor utility room, basin and WC.
This cottage sleeps six and has three bedrooms - one double with en-suite and fantastic sea views, one twin and one ground floor twin.
There is also another bathroom with a roll top bath.
Outside, a rear lawned garden with gravelled sitting area is a perfect place to relax after a busy day and there is also a front sitting area which has views of the sea.
Within a few minutes walk away from Pulrose are two hotels with bars and the localgolf club.
Anglesey has something for everyone with Pulrose an excellent cottage for visiting the many attractions close by.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC and sea views, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with roll-top bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Utility. Large upper level open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with log-effect gas stove, and picture window with doors onto the balcony with extensive sea views
- Gas central heating to all bedrooms with gas stove on upper level
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2-3 cars, plus boats and canoes etc
- Front sitting area overlooking the sea, 0.25 acres of amenity headland (over the road from property), rear lawned garden with gravelled sitting area and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 1.5 miles, two hotels with bars 2 mins walk
- Golf club 4 mins walk
- Rocky cove with stony beach and rock pools 25 yards
- Note: Tesco and Waitrose offer a delivery service which you can organise in advance of your stay
- Note: Up to 5ft drop from lawned garden to ground level (rear garden), headland leads directly to rocky shoreline; young children to be supervised
- Note: The garage is not available as part of the holiday let
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
About the location
Amlwch 1.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated on the Northern coast of the Isle of Anglesey is the pretty seaside village of Bull Bay. The scenery around Bull Bay is stunning as is the nearby island of East Mouse, which sits within the bay and has rockpools which are perfect for shrimping and crabbing. Bull Bay also offers two hotels with restaurants and bars and a superb golf course. Close to the village is the famous Anglesey Coastal Path and just 1.5 miles away is the small, harbour town of Amlwch which boasts shops, bars and a market every Friday. Nearby is the Parys Mountain, where the Copper Mine Trail Walk is worth a visit. Also within driving distance is the historic town of Beaumaris, which has a stunning 13th century castle, museums, shops, pubs and restaurants. Bull Bay is a perfect base to explore the many attractions, towns and villages Anglesey has to offer.