- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cefn Farm Cottage is a lovely cottage on 14 acres of pastureland, on the outskirts of Caergeiliog village on the Isle of Anglesey.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars and an enclosed lawned garden with hot tub, furniture and barbecue.
Cefn Farm Cottage is an ideal retreat for families who wish to enjoy time on the beach, watersports or exploring the Coastal Path.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV/Freeview: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Hot tub.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, Xbox, Nintendo Wii, selection of books, games, DVDs, toys and Xbox and Nintendo Wii games, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Store room for bikes, surf boards/kayaks and boats on request
- Rear lawned garden with patio, hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Horse livery and stabling by arrangement
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Beach 2.5 miles
- Note: The lake is unfenced and is out of bounds to guests.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Trearddur Bay 5 miles; Rhosneigr 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Caergeiliog is a small village situated close to the scenic west coastline on the Isle of Anglesey. This part of Anglesey offers rocky coves, sandy beaches, watersports, fishing, golf and birdwatching. Trearddur Bay, a popular seaside village is only five miles away and has shops, pubs and restaurants, plus nearby Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities and day trips to Dublin.