- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Cwt Blawd is a terraced barn conversion on the outskirts of the village of Llangoed near Beaumaris on Anglesey.
The cottage sleeps two people in one king-size double bedroom.
There is also a ground floor shower room, a kitchen, and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an shared courtyard with furniture.
There is also horse riding and grazing available by prior arrangement and at extra cost.
Cwt Blawd offers a perfect base for a romantic getaway and is ideal for walkers.
One king-size double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Oil underfloor heating with oil radiator in bedroom
- Electric oven and touch ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars on shared area
- Shared courtyard with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 3.5 miles
- Note: There are two internal steps on the ground floor
- Note: Horse grazing and horse riding available by prior arrangement and at extra cost
- Note: Cottage backs onto stables and farm buildings.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Beaumaris 3 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Llangoed is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the beautiful east corner of the Isle of Anglesey, offering a shop and Post Office. Nearby is the fascinating and attractive town of Beaumaris, boasting a 13th century castle, Georgian and early Victorian houses and shops, a number of excellent tea rooms, restaurants and stylish shops, and a delicatessen.