- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hen Stabl is an end-terrace cottage near the village of Llangoed in Anglesey.
The cottage sleeps six people and has one ground floor double bedroom, ground floor family bathroom, double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a bunk room.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a patio with furniture and BBQ.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Hen Stabl is a lovely holiday cottage all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x adult bunks. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil underfloor heating with wooodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Additional wood available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 3.5 miles
- Note: There are three internal steps on the ground floor
- Note: Horse grazing and horse riding available by prior arrangement and at extra cost
- Note: Cottage backs onto stables and farm buildings.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Beaumaris 3 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Llangoed is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the beautiful east corner of the Isle of Anglesey, offering a pub, shop and Post Office. Nearby is the fascinating and attractive town of Beaumaris, boasting a 13th century castle, Georgian and early Victorian houses and shops, a number of excellent tea rooms, restaurants and stylish shops, and a delicatessen.