- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Carreg Rhys is a semi-detached cottage, adjoining the owners' home set in two acres of lawns, 3.5 miles from the village of Malltraeth on the Isle of Anglesey.
This cottage sleeps two people in one king-size double bedroom.
The cottage also has a bathroom with roll-top bath, a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and a woodburning stove.
Outside there is an enclosed patio with hot tub, furniture and barbecue, as well as shared use of the owners' gardens.
With so much to see and do on the picturesque Isle of Angelsey, Carreg Rhys makes an ideal romantic retreat.
One king-size double bedroom with TV. Bathroom with roll-top bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- LPG heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and touch ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Enclosed patio with hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of owners' gardens
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage available
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles
- Note: Same owner as property Bwthyn Megan, ref 934156 3 miles away.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newborough 2 miles; Rhosneigr 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small village of Malltraeth is situated in the south west corner of Anglesey, at the head of the long inlet formed by the Cefni Estuary and close to the popular Newborough Forest and Warren sand dunes. The whole area is renowned for its birdlife, plus there are superb forest and coastal walks from the village, which has two pubs and a chip shop (also selling basic items/newspapers etc).