- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mountain View is a luxurious, detached farmhouse located in the heart of Anglesey and can sleep twelve people.
There 2 x king-size double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two double bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms, a twin bedroom, a ground floor twin bedroom, a bathroom, a ground floor basin and WC, a kitchen with island and dining area, a utility and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for four cars, bike storage and a lawned garden with patio, furniture, a barbecue and a hot tub.
Mountain View is a wonderful base for your well-deserved family break on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.
Six bedrooms: 2 x King Double with en-suite shower, twin basins and WC,
2 x Double with en-suite shower with en-suite, basin & WC
1 x Ground floor triple with double and single
1 x triple (first floor) with three singles. Bathroom with freestanding bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC.
Sleeps 14 in fixed beds but allow up to 17 inc. 3 infants. We supply one travel cot (bring own bedding) and two highchairs, always in the property and not on request.Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with island and dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- LPG central heating with woodburner
- Two double ovens, 6-ring gas hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, 2 x drinks coolers, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub
- Please bring your own towels for the Hot Tub and beach
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.7 miles
- Note: The property is located adjacent to a smallholding
- Note: The hot tub is emptied and cleaned after each booking; therefore the water may not be up to optimum temperature when you arrive
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
Note: All surrounding areas around the property are private land and guests must not enter the farm land.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llangefni 12 miles; Trearddur Bay 12 miles; Holyhead 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated on the beautiful west coast of Anglesey and famous for its spectacular cliffs and magnificent sandy beaches, Rhosneigr is a popular seaside village. With a diverse history, this village is the setting for tales of smugglers and famous off-shore shipwrecks as well as being a popular holiday resort in the Edwardian era. Best known now for its excellent water sports facilities, the area offers tuition in both windsurfing and kitesurfing. Other local activities include fishing, sailing, sand yachting, wreck diving and golf. Rhosneigr itself offers several pubs, restaurants and shops whilst the market towns of Llangefni and Holyhead - starting point for Dublin day trips â€“ are both nearby. Just a short distance away is Pili Palas Butterfly Farm, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Beaumaris Castle whilst boat trips around Puffin Island offer the chance to see nesting puffins and guillemots.