- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Lodge House at Cresita is a detached cottage situated in the village of Brynsiencyn in North Wales.
The cottage can sleep 4 people in one double and one twin room as well as a family bathroom.
The rest of the cottage is made up of an open plan living accommodation with kitchen area, dining area and sitting area.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for 3 cars and a garden.
All ground floor: Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living accommodation with kitchen area, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, WIFI, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Garden area with furniture
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome (not in bedrooms)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: This property is opposite property ref: 970293 and together they can sleep 8
- Note: Check in 4pm
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bangor 9 miles; Beaumaris 10 miles; Caernarfon 13.5 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
A small village on the Isle of Anglesey with a shop, Post Office and a shop serving pizzas, kebabs and burgers. The village boasts some incredible views towards the delightful town of Caernarfon over the Menai Straits. Close to the popular attractions of Anglesey Sea Zoo and Foel Farm and lots of beaches and history to be discovered. The tourist destinations of Beaumaris, Bangor and Caernarfon are all nearby.