- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bryn Teg is a special, end-terrace, double-fronted holiday home set 1 minutes' walk from the beach, with sea views, in Cemaes Bay, Anglesey.
With five bedrooms, the property sleeps up to ten people.
There's also a bathroom with a luxury roll-top bath and separate shower, a shower room and a ground floor shower room.
The kitchen has a dual-fuel range cooker, a dining area and sitting area and woodburner.
There's also a separate sitting room with a cosy open fire.
Outside, there is a front terraced garden with furniture and sea views, whilst to rear is an enclosed terraced garden with a hot tub.
Bryn Teg is a superb seaside holiday home with luxury touches and a contemporary finish throughout, blending well with the character accommodation available.
Five bedrooms: 1 x second floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 2 x king-size double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), 1 x second floor twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with roll-top slipper bath, separate rain shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room/utility with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area, day room (seats 5) and woodburner. Sitting room (seat 8) with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire and woodburner
- Dual-fuel range cooker, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVDs, Bluetooth speaker, CD/radio, iPod dock, Xbox 360 with games, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Wall Safe
- Off road parking for 1 car with nearby roadside bay parking on first come, first served basis
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Front terraced garden with patio, lawns, recliners and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: Front access up 16 external stairs, access to back door via side pathway without steps
- Note: 3 porch steps up to front door without handrail
- Note: Steep internal stairs to second floor
- Note: Lobster and crab available to purchase from owner on request
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
- Note: The Hot Tub emptied and cleaned after each customer and will not be up to temperature on the day of arrival until the following morning
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Amlwch 5 miles; Holyhead 17 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the beautiful North Anglesey Heritage Coast, the pretty seaside village of Cemaes Bay is home to three pubs, shops, a natural sheltered harbour and a Blue Flag sandy beach edged by grassy cliffs, ideal for safe bathing and family fun. A great location offering something for all the family including a day trip to Dublin from nearby Holyhead.