- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tyddyn Gyrfa Cottage is a detached farmhouse in the heart of the coastal village of Cemaes Bay on the Isle of Anglesey.
This cottage sleeps six people and has three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles and one single, as well as a family bathroom and a family ground floor shower room.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with breakfast table, dining room with electric fire and a sitting room with woodburner and sofa bed.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and large rear gardens with a patio, furniture and BBQ.
Tyddyn Gyrfa Cottage is an ideal holiday home for families who wish to spend time together exploring this wonderful island.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king size, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with double shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room with woodburner and patio doors to garden. Small snug with double sofa bed, TV and DVD (for games consoles and DVDs).
- Electric storage heaters with 2 x woodburners
- Electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, condenser dryer in shower room
- TV with Freeview and BT Sport, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games, DVDs and CDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 1 car, ample free roadside parking available
- Shed for bikes/canoes
- Large rear enclosed gardens with patio area, furniture and BBQ
- Front patio area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 3 mins walk
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 6 people.
Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 6 people.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Amlwch 5 miles; Holyhead 17 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The pretty seaside village of Cemaes Bay in Anglesey offers three pubs, shops, a natural sheltered harbour and a sandy beach. The Isle of Anglesey boasts stunning coastline walks, cycling, birdwatching, watersports, fishing and many golf courses.