- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Fron Goed is a semi-detached cottage offering accommodation which is mostly over the ground floor, in the small hamlet of Deiniolen, 6 miles from Caernarfon.
This cosy cottage has a ground floor twin bedroom, and a double bedroom on the mezzanine level.
The bathroom is on the ground floor, as is the attractive open plan living area with its fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
There is also a small conservatory.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars, and guests enjoy shared use of a quarter of an acre of gardens and woodland.
With the castle and waterfront of Caernarfon close by, the beaches of Anglesey and the Lleyn Peninsula easily reached, and all the wonders of the Snowdonia National Park a short drive, Fron Goed makes a terrific base for your Welsh holiday.
Mostly ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x mezzanine double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area, sitting area with electric fire and small conservatory.
- Electric panel heaters with underfloor heating in lounge/diner and electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, use of shared washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Shared use of quarter-acre front lawned and woodland garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk
- Pub 1 mile
- Note: Staircase is narrow with open tread
- Note: Cottage is close to B4547.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanberis 4 miles; Caernarfon 8 miles; Bangor 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Deiniolen is a small hamlet 6 miles from the coastal town of Caernarfon, with its 13th Century castle, town walls and attractive waterfront. This area is a good base for the Welsh Highland Railway, the beaches of Anglesey and the Lleyn Peninsula, not to mention the fantastic landscapes and activities of the Snowdonia National Park.