- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Tan Y Barn Cottage is a pleasant detached cottage situated in the village of Brynteg in Gwynedd.
Hosting two bedrooms; a double, and a twin, along with a shower room, this property can sleep up to four people.
Inside you will also find an open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area with woodburner.
To the outside is ample off road parking for cars and boats, and an enclosed patio area with furniture and a hot tub.
Resting in a wonderful location with much to explore close by, Tan Y Barn Cottage is a lovely retreat in a much desired part of Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin, and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, shared washing machine and tumble dryer (with small charge), iron and ironing board on request
- 2 x TV with BT Vision, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate, cot and highchair
- Iron and Ironing board available on request
- Ample off road parking for cars and boats
- Enclosed patio area with furniture and hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 miles and pub 11 mins walk
- Note: Shared washing machine and tumble dryer which can be used at a small charge
- Please note: all breaks must arrive or depart on a week day (not Saturday or Sunday)
Please note: all breaks must arrive or depart on a week day (not Saturday or Sunday)
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Benllech and Red Wharf Bay 2.5 miles; Moelfre 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Brynteg is home to a pub, and the Storws Wen golf course, which also boasts a restaurant open to the public. Only 2.5 miles away is the seaside resort of Benllech, which has a sandy beach. The setting promises to suit every taste; the town is ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the mountains of Snowdonia.