- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Apartment at Y Felin is a downstairs apartment situated not far from Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, amidst the beautiful rugged countryside in Anglesey.
There are 2 bedrooms, one double and 1 twin each with their own en-suite shower room; as well as this, each room has a private sofa, television and sliding doors that open out onto the garden patio.
The apartment also has a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with Freeview TV, an electric stove and similar sliding glass doors that provide lots of light as well as fantastic views of the surrounding countryside.
Directly out back is a turfed garden and wooden patio that stretches all along the property and has seating areas, and out front is a large gravelled driveway which provides ample parking.
Due to the amount of space and places to explore in the surrounding area, The Apartment at Y Felin proves a popular destination for families and also couples or friends who want to explore the beauty that Anglesey has to offer.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and living area with electric fire.
- Economy 7 storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric hob and oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, Dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of games, books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 1 mile
- Note: This property does not have a washing machine despite appearing in photos, it was replaced with a dishwasher
- Note: The owner lives in the flat above, and there is a long-term tenant next door, please be mindful of noise
About the location
Newborough 3 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Dwyran is close to its larger neighbour of Newborough, which lies on the edge of forests and dunes at the south west corner of Anglesey. Close by is Llanddwyn Bay, renowned as one of the finest beaches in Britain, ideal for swimming, bird watching or just relaxing. Anglesey Sea Zoo, Beaumaris Castle, many links golf courses and miles of beaches are only a short drive away.