- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tyn y Parc is a detached house in Dwyran, less than two miles from Newborough.
The cottage has a ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, a king-size double with en-suite shower room, and two twin rooms, one of which can be a super king-size double on request, along with a bathroom.
There is a kitchen with dining area, two sitting rooms and a conservatory.
Outside is a large garden and ample off road parking.
Tyn y Parc is a spacious family property in a superb location for enjoying this area, packed full of beaches, nature reserves, walks and pretty villages.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin (one zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire. Second sitting room. Conservatory.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars, additional parking for watercraft/caravans on request
- Enclosed lawns with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1.7 miles
- Licensed café 0.9 miles
- Note: Ground floor bedroom may be suitable for guests with limited mobility, please contact owner for further details
- Note: This property is on main coast road, some associated noise may be heard outside
- Check in is from 4pm
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newborough 3 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Newborough on Anglesey occupies a good position on the edge of forest and dunes, on the south west corner of Anglesey. Newborough has a shop and a pub, and is close to Llanddwyn Bay, with its famously fine beach. There is a protected Nature Reserve to the back of the beach, home to a whole host of wildlife. The rest of Anglesey's attractions, including the Sea Zoo, model village and more, are within easy reach, as are the mountains of Snowdonia and the coast and castles of the Lleyn Peninsula.