- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Y Bwthyn is a detached cottage dating from 1850 in the grounds of the owners' home close to the small North Wales village of Deiniolen near to Llanberis.
The cottage can sleep four people and has a double bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a multi-fuel stove and a double sofa bed.
Outside the cottage is off road parking and gardens with outdoor furniture.
Set in stunning countryside on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, Y Bwthyn is a superb romantic retreat, any time of year.
Mostly ground floor. One king-size double bedroom (zip/link can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Separate basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with double sofa bed (can be two singles) and multi-fuel stove. Utility. Small first floor sitting room.
- Electric storage heaters with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and games
- Electricity and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair by arrangement
- Off road parking for 3 cars shared with enclosed country garden with furniture
- Bike storage
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and petrol station 1 mile
- Note: Crog loft has very low head height and accessed by "ships ladder" so children to be supervised. Bike storage
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Caernarfon 7 miles; Bangor 10 miles; Betws-y-Coed 17 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanberis offers shops and pubs and is a mecca for walkers and climbers. The Llanberis Railway runs nearby and the Snowdonia National Park is close by.