- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Carrog is a seaside cottage on the outskirts of Trearddur Bay on the Isle of Anglesey in Wales.
With two king-size double rooms and a twin room, the property sleeps six people.
There is a bathroom on the first floor, and a shower room on the ground floor.
Completing the accommodation is a kitchen with a dining area, a sitting room with an open fire and a utility.
Outside is off road parking for six cars and watercraft, lockable bike storage and a garden with raised decking and furniture.
Carrog is a charming cottage to enjoy this popular seaside location.
Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and piano. Sitting room with open fire. Utility.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, wine cooler, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi (Superfast Broadband), selection of books and music
- Fuel and power and starter pack for fire inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 6 cars and watercraft
- Lockable bike storage
- Side and rear lawned garden with raised decking, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 7 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Although this is a no pet property, the owners occasionally stay with their dog
- Note: Unfenced 2ft drop off decking, care should be taken near the edge
- Note: One of the king-size beds is accessed from one side only
- Note: Max 4 adults and no stag/hen or similar
- Note - please be advised that check in time is 4pm.
Note: Please be aware of maximum of 4 adults and no stag/hen parties or similar.
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Trearddur Bay is situated on the western shore of Holy Island. It’s truly beautiful - a great sweep of low grassy coastline indented with rocky coves and fine sandy beaches (European Blue Flag). Watersports, bathing, sailing and windsurfing are the main activities in the summer months and golfers will enjoy the excellent Holyhead 18 hole links golf course.