- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Minerva is a heart-warming cottage situated in the village of Trearddur Bay, on the Isle of Anglesey.
Hosting four bedrooms; two doubles (one with en-suite), and two adult bunks, along with a bathroom, and a shower room, this property can sleep up to ten people.
Inside you will also find an open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area with woodburner, a utility area, and a conservatory.
To the outside is off-road parking for four cars, and a large, sheltered patio area with plenty of seating to the front, overlooking an enclosed cottage garden.
To the rear there is a sweeping outdoor balcony terrace with furniture, barbecue and chiminea.
Resting in a desirable setting with pleasant views, Minerva is a lovely retreat in a magnificent part of Wales.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x family room with 2 adult bunks, 1 x adult bunk room. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area with woodburner. WC with cloakroom area. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Gas ovens and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, coffee machine, drinks fridge, dishwasher, 2 flat screen TV’s with full NOW TV package, Amazon games controller, Bluetooth sound system, WiFi, selection of adult and childrens books, games, toys, kites, buckets and spades
- Gaming set up with flat screen TV, Xbox 360, Xbox controllers, a huge selection of games and LED lights with a remote control
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Large, sheltered patio area with plenty of seating to the front, overlooking an enclosed cottage garden with hot tub
- To the rear there is a sweeping outdoor balcony terrace with furniture and chiminea
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Beach 8 mins walk
- Note: In the main bedroom, there is a hairdryer and curling tongs
- Note: Tea bags, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits provided on arrival
- Note: Well-behaved dogs are allowed but prohibited from jumping on furniture and beds
- Note: There is an option to sleep a further 3 people on a pull-out double sofa bed situated in the lounge, and a transportable adult camp bed
- This property is suitable for families
- Note: No Hen, Stag or similar
- Note: Stairs are not suitable for young children
- Note: No handrails on exterior steps, please take care.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The coastal village of Trearddur Bay is situated on the western shore of Anglesey. The village offers a Blue Flag beach, watersports, shops, pubs and restaurants. Nearby Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, and day trips to Dublin on the ferry. The Maritime Museum in Holyhead has a cafe and the Holyhead Breakwater Country Park has walks for you to enjoy to both South and North Stack.