- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Rhos Y Bel is a delightful, semi-detached farmhouse, situated in rural surroundings, in the scattered hamlet of Paradwys, three miles from Malltraeth and the Anglesey coastline and can sleep six people.
The cottage has a king-size double bedroom with an adjoining door to a twin bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a super king-size double bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, bike storage on request and a front and rear lawned garden with patio, furniture and a barbecue.
Rhos Y Bel is a great place to spend your holiday in Wales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x king-size double with adjoining door to 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with pool table and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, 4 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, Wii with games, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, logs on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage on request
- Shared front lawned garden, rear lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Fishing and shooting, as well as catering options on request at an additional charge
- Contact the owner for more details
- Note: There is an interconnecting door between the king-size double and the twin
- Note: There is an interconnecting door between the holiday accommodation and the owner's home which will remain bolted shut
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newborough 2 miles; Rhosneigr 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Nestling in the west corner of Anglesey at the tip of the long inlet formed by the Cefni Estuary, Malltraeth is within reach of Newborough Forest and Warren sand dunes. The National Nature Reserve here includes Malltraeth Pool and an impressive area of marshes and sand dunes, stretching south to Llanddwyn Island. The village has two pubs and a chip shop which also sells convenient everyday items such as newspapers. Beautiful local walks through forest and coastline are also easily accessed from the village, and the gorgeous beaches at Llanddwyn, Aberffraw, and Rhosneigr are also close by.