- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Corvette is an end terrace cottage located in the seaside town of Trearddur Bay near to Holyhead on the Isle of Anglesey.
The cottage has two double bedrooms, of which one has a double bed and a shorty bed, which makes it suitable for up to five people.
The cottage also contains a family bathroom, a fitted kitchen area, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside the cottage has off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Located close to the beach, yet with all of North Wales to discover, Corvette makes a great family holiday cottage.
Two double bedrooms, one has a double bed and a shorty bed . Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, library of DVDs and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned rear garden, front and rear patio areas with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There is an access path leading to other cottages in the terrace that runs between the cottage and garden at the rear
- Note: The shorty bed is 2'6" x 5'9"
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Trearddur Bay is situated on Holy Island with rocky coves and fine sandy beaches. Watersports, bathing, sailing and windsurfing are the main activities in the summer months and golfers will enjoy the 18 hole golf course. There are shops, pubs and restaurants in Trearddur Bay and Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, including a leisure centre, harbour front, and a marina.