- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gables Retreat is a single-storey apartment in Trearddur Bay, a short walk from the beach.
The apartment has a double bedroom with single sofa bed and en-suite shower room, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars or 1 car and a small boat, lockable bike storage and a private lawned garden and patio.
Gables Retreat is ideally placed for Trearddur Bay and the rest of Anglesey, including the coastal path, NT Plas Newydd, day trips to Ireland or exploring the mainland including Snowdonia.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with single bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating with electric wall-mounted heaters
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing/dryer, TV with full Sky, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars or 1 car and small boat on owners' drive
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned renovated garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 8 mins walk
- Note: Apartment has private access with gate down side of house
- Note: Max
- 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Trearddur Bay is an Area of Outstanding National Beauty with a blue-flag beach and an abundance of crystal clear rock pools to explore. Surrounding the bay is a ridge of low lying cliffs that offer beautiful views across the sea and of the western shores of Holy Island. The summer is perfect for water-based activities such as swimming, sailing and windsurfing, whilst those who prefer to relax on terra firma will enjoy the 18-hole golf course at nearby Holyhead. To explore further afield, you can take a quick ferry trip to Dublin and enjoy the famous Irish hospitality. At the South Stack Lighthouse, nature enthusiasts can take advantage of the RSPB Reserve and view a variety of birds in their natural habitat.