- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Traeth Atsain is a detached cottage, one mile from the sandy beach and village of Trearddur Bay on the Isle of Anglesey.
This 'upside down' cottage has four ground floor bedrooms, consisting of one twin, two doubles, both with sea views, and another double with sea views and en-suite shower, which means this cottage sleeps eight people.
The cottage also has a ground floor family bathroom with roll top bath, and on the first floor, a kitchen, and a sitting room with a dining area, woodburner and a balcony.
Outside, this cottage has off road parking for three cars and a small lawned garden area to the front and side, with furniture, BBQ and sea views.
1 Traeth Atsain is a superb family cottage in a wonderful location for exploring Anglesey.
Four ground floor bedrooms: 1 x twin with sea views, 1 x twin, 1 x double with sea views, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, twin basins, WC and sea views. Ground floor bathroom with roll-top bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. First floor well-equipped kitchen. First floor sitting room with dining area, woodburner and balcony with lovely sea views.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Gas and electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden area with furniture, BBQ and sea views
- First floor balcony with sea views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub/restaurant 0.6 mile
- Traeth Atsain beach (great for rock pools) 65 yards
- Note: Max
- 8 people, including infants
- Note: This property requires a refundable good housekeeping bond of £200.00
Note: Max. 8 people, including infants.
Note: This property requires a refundable good housekeeping bond of £200.00
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated on the western shore of Holy Island in Anglesey is Trearddur Bay. The surrounding grassy coastline is indented with rocky coves and European Blue Flag sandy beaches. Activities to be enjoyed in the summer months are watersports, bathing, sailing and windsurfing, plus golfers will enjoy the Holyhead 18 hole links golfcourse. Nature lovers will enjoy bird watching at South Stack Lighthouse RSBP reserve and the wildlife found in rock pools. Trearddur Bay has shops, pubs and restaurants, whilst Holyhead has a leisure centre, harbour front, a marina and the world's second longest breakwater. Also day trips to Dublin are accessible from Hollyhead.