- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Spinnaker is a terraced coastal cottage in Trearddur Bay, with sea views from some of the upstairs rooms and just a few minutes walk to the beach.
There is a king-size double and a double room on the second floor, a twin room and bathroom on the first floor, and downstairs, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, a shared side lawn, and patios to the front and rear.
The Spinnaker is in a perfect location for enjoying the village's sandy beach, or a round of golf on the local course, or making the most of the sailing and fishing the island is known for.
Over three floors.
Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x second floor double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine/tumble dryer, 50" TV with Freeview, DVD, DAB radio with iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Shared enclosed lawned side area, private front and rear patios with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There is an access path leading to two other cottages and the communal garden that crosses the rear patio of The Spinnaker
- Note: Anglesey Sailing Weeks commencing 31st July and 07th, 14th and 21st August 2015 are charged at £850.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Trearddur Bay is an Area of Outstanding National Beauty with a blue-flag beach and an abundance of crystal clear rock pools to explore. Surrounding the bay is a ridge of low lying cliffs that offer beautiful views across the sea and of the western shores of Holy Island. The summer is perfect for water-based activities such as swimming, sailing and windsurfing, whilst those who prefer to relax on terra firma will enjoy the 18-hole golf course at nearby Holyhead. To explore further afield, you can take a quick ferry trip to Dublin and enjoy the famous Irish hospitality. At the South Stack Lighthouse, nature enthusiasts can take advantage of the RSPB Reserve and view a variety of birds in their natural habitat.