- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
The Willows is a delightful detached cottage situated within walking distance of the village of Trearddur Bay on the Isle of Anglesey.
This cottage sleeps nine people in four bedrooms, consisting of one ground floor double with an en-suite shower room, two ground floor twin rooms and a family room with king-size and single beds and an en-suite shower room.
The cottage also has a ground floor bathroom, a kitchen, dining room, sitting room with woodburner and a conservatory.
Outside there is off road parking for five cars and an enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and barbecue.
The Willows is an ideal family holiday home with sandy beaches and a number of attractions nearby.
Mostly ground floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin, 1 x first floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with corner bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room (seats 10). Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven with 5-ring gas hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and beach toys
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 5 cars/boats
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden and patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and beach 12 mins walk
- Note: Family bedroom has sloping ceiling with limited head height to the side.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The coastal village of Trearddur Bay is situated on the western shore of Anglesey. The village offers a Blue Flag beach, watersports, shops, pubs and restaurants. Nearby Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, and day trips to Dublin on the ferry.