- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming detached bungalow is located in its own grounds on a wonderful development of holiday homes.
Just one mile from Llanddaniel Fab and six miles from the lively city of Bangor, this charming property is a stone-built construction which features light and airy open-plan living with two bedrooms and a conservatory which looks out onto the large garden â ideal for sunbathing, picnics or summer ball games.
The bright and airy living area is complemented by a modern and well-appointed kitchen with all amenities.
The village itself offers a great nine-hole golf course.
All the local attractions are within easy driving distance, and guests can even try their hand at SCUBA diving in the nearby town of Rhosneigr.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, with Jack and Jill doors to hall. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric stove. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV, DVD player and an assortment of DVD’s
- All fuel and power included in the rent Bed linen included in the rent (No towels)
- Off road parking for 3 cars. Large garden set to lawn, with flower beds, 2 patio areas, garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Nearest shop is in Gaerwen, but all major supermarkets are represented on the Island
- Nearest pubs in Llanfairpwllgwgngy and Menia Bridge.
About the location
Bangor 6 miles; Beaumaris 7 miles; Rhosneigr 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunningmountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated just two miles from the beautiful Menai Straits, the rural village of Llanddaniel Fab is positioned on the south coast of the delightful Isle of Anglesey. An all-weather, nine-hole golf course this is a lovely spot for a family holiday. Close by is the magnificent Llanddwyn Beach with three miles of golden sands along which visitors can enjoy beautiful walks and striking views across the glistening sea toward the Welsh Mountains. There is also a fascinating National Nature Reserve close by, renowned for its fascinating birdlife. Plas Newydd, a country house belonging to the National Trust is just a close drive away whilst the historic town of Beaumaris, with its medieval castle and Victorian pier makes a beautiful place for a shopping trip.