- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Yr Hen Festri is a stylish, former vestry, part of a group of two properties, in a small hamlet, just 2.2 miles from Y Felinheli, on the north coast of Wales and can sleep five people.
This cottage has a ground floor king-size double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a ground floor double bedroom, a ground floor single bedroom, a ground floor bathroom, a first floor open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburner and an external utility and drying room with shower and WC.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a patio area to the front and an enclosed, rear patio with furniture, a barbecue, a hot tub and bike storage.
Yr Hen Festri is a lovely base for your self-catering break.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. External utility with sink and WC.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box, Wine cooler, washing machine and tumble dryer in external utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio and enclosed rear patio with furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub
- Bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub/restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Although the bedrooms and the bathroom are on the ground floor, there are two internal steps in the mezzanine hall. Note: The hot tub will be unavailable the day of arrival due to it being deep cleaned after every guest
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bangor 3 miles; Caernarfon 5 miles; Llanberis 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Formerly known as Port Dinorwic, Y Felinheli is situated on the beautiful Menai Straits between the historic town of Caernarfon and the cathedral city of Bangor. This lovely harbour town is home to a small, established yachting marina with an interesting lock, which allows boats to enter or leave before cruising down the Straits to the open sea. There is also a wide selection of amenities in the village as well as pubs, restaurants, shops and a hotel, whilst just two miles away is an award-winning five-star restaurant for something a little more special. The landscape of this pretty region is incredibly diverse and offers the stunning mountain of Snowdonia, the beautiful Lleyn Peninsula, and the sandy beaches of the Isle of Anglesey – all of which are within easy driving distance.