- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Ffordd Deg Ddu is a traditional semi-detached cottage on the edge of the village of Llanddona near to Beaumaris on the Isle of Anglesey.
The cottage has one double bedroom, one twin and a family bathroom, which makes it ideal for four people.
The rest of the accommodation includes a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an electric fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars and a lawned garden and patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
With stunning beaches close by and the whole of North Wales to discover, Ffordd Deg Ddu is a superb family cottage all year round.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double (with basin), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with inglenook fireplace housing electric woodburner-effect fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 32" flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, library of books, games and DVDs
- Oil for heating inc. in rent, electricity charged via meter reading
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden and patio to rear with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: This property is located adjacent to a working farm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Menai Bridge 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Red Wharf Bay is a large bay along the north-east coast of and the area is renowned for its glorious sunsets. The bay is very shallow and at low tide almost 25 square kilometres of sand is uncovered and provides safe bathing, fishing and miles of stunning scenic walks. Only 4 miles away is the delightful medieval town of Beaumaris which boasts a 13th century castle, shops, pubs, restaurants, museums, as well as a golf course.