- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Fferm Bodlsan is a detached Grade II listed farmhouse set within 100 acres of arable farmland, close to the village of Llanfachraeth on Anglesey.
There are two double rooms and a twin room, and a house bathroom with roll top bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC.
There is a fitted kitchen with pantry, a dining room with Rayburn stove and piano, and two sitting rooms.
Outside there is plentiful off road parking, and an enclosed lawned area, as well as access to open ground and a private track down to the coast.
With the beaches, watersports, historic sites and wonderful walking of Anglesey all around, Ty Fferm Bodlasan makes a wonderful Anglesey base.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with roll-top bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with pantry/utility. Dining room with Rayburn stove and piano. Sitting room with woodburner. Second sitting room.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars and watercraft
- Use of owners' mountain bikes on request (at own risk) plus bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ, plus ample open land
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Cottage is accessed via a long un-adopted track. Note The property has a play area and sand pit for children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Valley 2 miles; Trearddur Bay 7 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanfachraeth on Anglesey is a small village with a shop and a pub, on the lovely West coast, a few miles from the sandy beach at Trearddur Bay. The village offers easy access to this beautiful coastline, and is also great for fishermen who will enjoy the proximity to the River Alaw and Llyn Alaw reservoir. Anglesey's attractions can all be easily reached, from the watersports and sand dunes of Rhosneigr to the elegance of NT Plas Newydd mansion and gardens, or the history of Beaumaris Castle to the family fun of the Sea Zoo.