- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Simdda Wen Cottage is a lovely semi-detached cottage situated in Llanfaethlu, Wales.
Hosting two bedrooms: one ground-floor double and one first-floor twin, able to sleep a total of four guests and served by a family shower room.
Discover a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with an open fire.
Outside has an enclosed lawned garden and patio area with furniture, as well as off-road parking for one car.
Simdda Wen Cottage is a wonderful choice for a countryside break to Anglesey.
Over two floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x ground-floor double, 1 x first-floor twin. Ground-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating, open fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off-road parking for one car
- Enclosed lawned garden and patio area with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets are welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.1 miles and pub 0.6 miles
- Note: There are a few steps throughout the property and may not be suitable for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holyhead 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanfaethlu is a small village in the northwest of Anglesey, Wales. Offering a range of pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets for all of your amenities. Discover the wonderful attractions of the Cemlyn Bay and lagoon nature reserve, also popular for watersporting and coastal walks. You are within reach of the coast for a plethora of lovely sandy beaches for those family day's out.