- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Cae Glas is a detached, country cottage situated a quarter of a mile from the village of Bodffordd, two miles outside the town of Llangefni, in Anglesey.
This cottage can sleep up to five people in three bedrooms, and it also has a family bathroom.
Downstairs there is a spacious kitchen with dining area, a sitting room with woodburner and a reading room with sofa bed.
To the outside of the cottage there is off road parking for six cars, a large, lawned garden with patio, furniture and barbecue and a garage with a table tennis table.
Cae Glas is a lovely cottage in a beautiful rural location in Anglesey, and would suit any group.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner. Reading room with sofa bed.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Oil-fired range cooker with electric hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Garage with table tennis and dart board, bike and kayak storage
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Benllech 7 miles; Red Wharf Bay 7 miles; Holyhead 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The market town of Llangefni is built along the banks of the River Cefni and retains many of its historical buildings, which nestle between modern shops, bars and restaurants. Llangefni is centrally located on Anglesey, situated only 7 miles from the wonderful sandy beaches at Benllech and Red Wharf Bay. The nearby coast is renowned for its beautiful sunsets, and is ideal for families with safe, shallow bathing waters. The charming town of Beaumaris, the Pili Butterfly Palace and Plas Newydd are all on the island.