- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rhoslan is a detached, modern bungalow on an 80 acre beef farm in a rural location near to the seaside village of Cemaes Bay on the Isle of Anglesey.
The cottage has three bedrooms, a double, a twin and a single and a family bathroom which make it suitable for five people.
The cottage also contains a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a gas fire in a stone fireplace.
Outside the cottage is an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture, a BBQ, a children's slide and a football goal as well as off road parking for three cars.
With so much to appeal to the whole family, Rhoslan is a great family holiday cottage.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and TV. Utility. Sitting room with gas fire in stone fireplace.
- LPG central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, video, DVD, WiFi, children's toys
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Adjoining lockable garage to store bikes
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture, BBQ, children's slide and football goal, and views over farmland
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Beach 3 miles
- Note: This property sleeps 4 guests including infants, but it may be possible to accommodate 5 guests by prior arrangement.
Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 5 guests including infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cemaes Bay 3 miles; Amlwch 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Set on the lovely north coast of Anglesey, the rural village of Rhosgoch is close to an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The larger village of Cemaes Bay is close by, with pubs, shops, a harbour and a sandy beach, popular with families. Anglesey itself has much to offer,with stunning coastal walks, inland hikes, renowned birdwatching, good cycling and quality golf courses. The medieval town of Beaumaris, National Trust Plas Newydd house, the sea zoo and the butterfly palace are all on the island, with the mountains of Snowdonia just a short drive away across onto the mainland.