- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Malltraeth Cottage is a charming renovated holiday property which provides fully equipped, comfortable accommodation and a warm, welcoming ambience.
This 19th century stone-built terraced cottage is situated in the delightful village of Malltraeth, and affords beautiful views of the Malltraeth Estuary, Newborough Forest and the Snowdonia Mountain Range, being only 50 yards from the coastline.
The three bedroom accommodation includes one en-suite double and two twin bedrooms; fitted kitchen with dining area; sitting room, and conservatory.
All the attractions of this fine region, including the sandy beaches, sea and lake fishing, cycling, walking, and water sports, can easily be explored from this attractive and comfortable holiday home.
Malltraeth Cottage provides a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Conservatory.
- Storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, CD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate by prior arrangement
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional parking available in FOC public car park close by
- Small, front pebbled garden and small, rear, enclosed paved garden with garden furniture
- One dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub opposite
- Note: The property has fairly steep stairs and as such may be unsuitable for less mobile guests.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newborough 2 miles; Rhosneigr 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Nestling in the west corner of Anglesey at the tip of the long inlet formed by the Cefni Estuary, Malltraeth is within reach of Newborough Forest and Warren sand dunes. The National Nature Reserve here includes Malltraeth Pool and an impressive area of marshes and sand dunes, stretching south to Llanddwyn Island. The village has two pubs and a chip shop which also sells convenient everyday items such as newspapers. Beautiful local walks through forest and coastline are also easily accessed from the village, and the gorgeous beaches at Llanddwyn, Aberffraw, and Rhosneigr are also close by.