- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Salem is a cosy detached cottage near Moelfre on Anglesey.
The cottage has two bedrooms - upstairs, a double with additional sofabed and downstairs, a four poster double.
There is a ground floor bathroom with roll top bath, as well as a kitchen with dining area, anda sitting room with gas fire.
There is also a utility and a study area on the first floor landing.
Outside is off road parking and attractive cottage gardens to the front and rear.
Salem makes a welcoming family base for enjoying Anglesey all through the year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double (accessed from 1 side only) with additional sofa bed, 1 x ground floor four poster double. Ground floor bathroom with roll-top bath, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with gas fire. Study area on landing.
- Electric heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars, additional free parking adjacent to property
- Enclosed cottage gardens to front and rear with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and coast 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Landing and first floor double room have reduced head height to side of room
- Note: Maximum of 4 people at this cottage.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lligwy 2 miles; Benllech 2.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Boasting little cottages, a picturesque port, a beach and fine views of Snowdonia, Moelfre is a delightful seaside village situated on the beautiful east coast of Anglesey. This charming little holiday spot also boasts a working lifeboat and two quality pubs serving excellent food. Why not take a boat trip around the coast and enjoy fishing or watching sea birds, seals and even dolphins? Or perhaps you would enjoy a visit to the hugely popular local Seawatch Centre and cliff-top walks with stunning mountain views? Whatever you're looking for in a holiday, you'll be sure to find it in this charming, picturesque little town. With stunning sandy beaches at nearby Benllech and Lligwy and the miles of open sand at Red Wharf Bay, this area is excellent for birdwatching.