- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A semi-detached barn conversion in a pleasant courtyard setting, this holiday property makes a superb base for an enjoyable Anglesey holiday.
The double and twin bedrooms both enjoy en-suite facilities, and there is a very well furnished open plan living area which includes a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a welcoming sitting area with a woodburning stove in an Inglenook fireplace.
There is a front patio area with furniture, and guests also enjoy useof the owner's lawned garden next door.
The beach is 2 miles away, with its protected Nature Reserve and miles of sandy dunes, and the rest of Anglesey is waiting to be discovered.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin & WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner in small inglenook fireplace.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, sole use of washing machine in outbuilding, dishwasher, flat screen combi TV/DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & booster seat available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Front patio area with feature well (safe for children), garden furniture & BBQ
- One small well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: There are 3 steps up to the front door.
Towels will not be provided from 2019
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bangor 9 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Newborough on Anglesey occupies a good position on the edge of forest and dunes, on the south west corner of Anglesey. Newborough has a shop and a pub, and is close to Llanddwyn Bay, with its famously fine beach. There is a protected Nature Reserve to the back of the beach, home to a whole host of wildlife. The rest of Anglesey's attractions, including the Sea Zoo, model village and more, are within easy reach, as are the mountains of Snowdonia and the coast and castles of the Lleyn Peninsula.