- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Arwelfa is a detached, single-storey cottage, located half a mile from the centre of Valley village on Anglesey.
All on the ground floor, the cottage sleeps four people in three bedrooms - one double and two singles.
There is a bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle with mobility seat, basin and WC.
The living accommodation is made up of a fitted kitchen, dining room and sitting room with gas fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars, a lawned front garden and an enclosed, lawned and patio rear garden with furniture.
With the beach just a minute's walk away and the amenities of Valley reached in half a mile, Arwelfa makes a great base for a family holiday on Anglesey.
Please be aware an additional charge will be taken from £100 GHB if waste and recycling collection instructions are not followed due to previous misuse.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 2 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower with mobility seat, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room with comfy seating (seats 2) and arch to sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and freezer in garage, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Garage for bikes/canoes etc
- Lawned front garden and enclosed, lawned and patio rear garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 10 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Please be aware an additional charge will be taken from £100 GHB if waste and recycling collection instructions are not followed due to previous misuse of household and recycling waste.
Please be aware an additional charge will be taken from £100 GHB if waste and recycling collection instructions are not followed due to previous misuse of household and recycling waste.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Trearddur Bay 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Valley is on the north west coast of Anglesey, home to shops and restaurants and offering great walking on the coastal path. Trearddur Bay is a few miles away, offering lovely sandy beaches and a host of amenities.