- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llys Llywenan is a detached cottage near to Llanddeusant on the Isle of Anglesey.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has three double bedrooms, a single room with a pull-out bed and two bathrooms.
The accommodation also includes a fitted kitchen with a table, a sitting room with a multi-fuel stove, a conservatory and a first floor snug.
Outside is off road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Perfect for a family holiday in peaceful rural surroundings, yet close to fabulous beaches, Llys Llywenan is a superb holiday home all year round.
Mostly ground floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 2 x double, 1 x single with pull-out trundle bed. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table (seats 4). Sitting room (seats 5) with dining table (seats 4) and multi-fuel stove. Conservatory (seats 6). First floor snug (seats 4).
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric double oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 5 x TVs (Freeview), Blu-ray DVD, CD/radio, Wii, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars with private roadside parking for 3 cars
- Bike, canoe and jet-ski storage in garage
- Front, enclosed gravel patio and rear enclosed lawns and patio with fish pond, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There is an uncovered fish pond, children to be supervised
- Note: Stairs to snug have low head height.Note: this property may not be suitable for guests with mobility problems
- Note: Check-in 4pm. Note: From 31/01/19 this property have Good House keeping Bond of £200.
Note: From 31/01/19 this property have Good House keeping Bond of £200.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Holyhead 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Close to the stunning north west coastline of Anglesey, the small Welsh village of Llanddeusant is set amidst spectacular cliffs and golden, sandy beaches. As the location of the only remaining working windmill in Wales, visitors can enjoy seeing corn being ground the old fashioned way, followed by refreshments in the mill's excellent tea-room. This charming village is a great base for people looking to explore the island due to its central location. Fishing, bird-watching, golf, climbing and water-sport opportunities are all within easy driving distance of this diverse little settlement, whilst those interested in seeing Ireland can enjoy a brief ferry ride to Dublin. Anglesey Sea Zoo, the historic town of Beaumaris and the Menai Strait are all close by and offer visitors with a wide range of activities unique to this glorious area.