- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Telford House is an impressive property overlooking the Menai Straits.
The house has seven bedrooms including three with en-suite facilities.
The rest of the accommodation includes a kitchen, sitting room, drawing room, dining room, summer room, study, music room with piano, reading area and basement home gym.
Outside are gardens leading down to the water.
Telford House is a wonderful base for family and friends to enjoy a luxury stay at any time of year.
Over four floors. Seven bedrooms (five with views of the Menai Straits): 1 x king-size double with dressing room, TV and en-suite roll-top bath, double shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double, 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC and stairs to 1 x 2nd floor mezzanine attic super king-size double with shared use of en-suite. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin, bidet and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 4) and TV. Dining room with open fire. Sitting room (seats 8) with glazed summer room area. Drawing room (seats 6). Study. Music room with piano. Basement gym with weights and rowing machine. Basement drying room. Reading area on 1st floor landing.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in kitchen and open fire
- Gas range oven with 6-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer with ice dispenser, washing machine, dishwasher, 4 x TVs (2 with Sky Sports), DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and fireguard
- Private off road parking for 8 cars opposite property
- Private garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Bangor inc. train station 2.6 miles
- Note: Top floor bedroom has sloping ceilings and bed is accessed from the foot
- Note: Low door to basement
- Note: Terraced garden leading to water, children to be supervised
- Note: Steps lead down from private car park to the property
- Note: Property is off roundabout to Menai Bridge, care to be taken when accessing property
- NOTE - From 17.03.19 this property has a good housekeeping bond of £300
NOTE - From 17.03.19 this property has a good housekeeping bond of £300
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Beaumaris 6 miles; Bangor 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Separating the Isle of Anglesey from the mainland, the Menai Straits is a body of shallow tidal water off the coast of North Wales. The two bridges over the waters ensure the beaches, walking, castles and NT properties of both Anglesey and the mainland are easily enjoyed.