- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cae Sam is a wonderful barn conversion settled within Rhoscefnhir near to Pentraeth in Wales.
There are five bedrooms in the property, comprised of a ground-floor super-king-size with en-suite shower room, a ground-floor king-size, two king-size bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and a twin, sleeping a total of ten guests.
There is also a ground-floor bathroom, an open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove, utility and a first-floor snug.
To the front of the property is ample off-road parking and to the rear is a patio with a hot tub and furniture.
Cae Sam is a delightful dwelling from which to spend quality time with friends or family in the countryside of Wales.
Over two floors. Five bedrooms: 1 x ground-floor super-king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground-floor king-size, 2 x king-size bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC and 1 x twin. Ground-floor bathroom with roll top bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility. First-floor snug
- Calor gas central heating, underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- AGA cooker, electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Smart TV and WiFi
- Pool and snooker table
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- One travel cot and one highchair available upon request
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Front patio with hot tub and furniture and gas BBQ a private walled and lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking
- Shop and pub within 2 miles
- Note: This property is on a working dairy farm, farm visits and cheese making course can be arranged on prior arrangement with the owner
- Note: There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £400 for this property
- Note: Check in 4.30 and check out 9.30
- Note: Minimum booking 3 nights or more.
Note: There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £400 for this property
Note: Minimum booking 3 nights or more.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 2 miles; Benllech 3 miles; Beaumaris 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Pentraeth is a charming village sitting on the banks of the River Nodwydd in Wales. Within the village there is a modest selection of amenities to tend to your self-catering requirements, including a shop, pub and Chinese takeaway. In close reach you can find Red Wharf Bay, boasting miles of sandy beaches, it makes a great spot for an afternoon stroll of a day of sun-soaking. In reach of the Menai Strait too leading you to the beauty of Snowdonia National Park in mainland Wales, Pentraeth is the perfect place from which to discover many of Wales' attractions.