- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Tan y Graig Hall is a wonderful wing of a manor house just moments walk from the beach at Pentraeth on Anglesey.
The property is packed with character, from the banqueting table in the panelled hallway to the original music room which is now the welcoming sitting room.
There is a room with games console and bean bags, ideal for the children, and an external games room with table tennis.
The six bedrooms include two with en-suites and one with a four poster bed.
The main bathroom has a characterful roll top bath for relaxing in style.
Outside is ample off road parking and one and a half acres of parkland grounds to enjoy, plus the beach is an easy stroll.
Tan y Graig Hall makes a wonderful base for a memorable family holiday on beautiful Anglesey.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms: 1 x family suite with four poster king-size double with TV/DVD, double sofa bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin with walk-in wardrobe, 1 x second floor family suite with double with TV/DVD, double sofa bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor double, 1 x second floor twin. Bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Additional basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table (seats 4). Utility with WC. Dining room (seats 16) with open fire. Sitting room with open fire. Snug/games room (seats 5 on stools/beanbags). External games room.
Due to rule of 6, the prices for this property have been reduced inline with a smaller party from the 14th September- 30th November
- Oil central heating with two open fires
- Electric range oven with 7-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, drinks fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, PS2, Nintendo Wii, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs, games and toys
- Games room with pool table
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels provided, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Storage for kayaks, watercraft and bikes
- Enclosed parkland of around an acre with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen, or similar
- Note: Check-in time is 5pm
- Please note: For bookings made after the the 20.7.20 there is a £250 bond on this property.
The owner requires a £250.00 Good Housekeeping bond, payable by cheque to the owner, 2 weeks before arrival. The customer's cheque will be shredded by the owner after their stay, providing the property is left in an acceptable condition.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 2 miles; Benllech 3 miles; Beaumaris 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Pentraeth is a village on the north-east coast of Anglesey. It is located between Llanddona beach and Red Wharf Bay which provides safe bathing, fishing and miles of walks.