- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Meadows is a modern detached property, located in the heart of Pentraeth, on the Isle of Anglesey.
The property sleeps eleven people in five bedrooms - a ground floor king-size double, two first floor twins, a first floor king-size double with en-suite shower room and a first floor family room with king-size double and single beds and an en-suite shower room.
There is also a main bathroom on the first floor, along with a ground floor basin and WC.
The living accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, utility room, dining room and sitting room with gas fire.
Outside there is off road parking for six cars and storage for bikes if required.
Enclosed, lawned front and rear gardens are also available for guests, with decking, furniture and a BBQ, along with a six-seater hot tub.
The garage has a table tennis table.
With sandy beaches within easy reach, offering lovely coastal scenery, The Meadows makes a great base for a large group of family or friends to get together on Anglesey.
Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor king-size double, 2 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, Blu-ray DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own hot tub towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed, lawned front and rear garden, furniture and BBQ
- Six-seater hot tub (available 10am - 10pm)
- Garage with table tennis
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen or similar parties
- Note: Max
- 11 people, including infants.
Note: Max. 11 people, including infants.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 2 miles; Benllech 3 miles; Beaumaris 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Pentraeth is in north-east Anglesey, just 2 miles from Red Wharf Bay with its several miles of sandy beach and large number of waterfowl. Beaumaris is a short drive away with its 13th century moated castle, golf course and array of amenities.