- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Bryn Coed Cottage is a welcoming single-storey cottage next to the owner's home on the edge of Pentre Berw, a few miles from the beaches at Rhosneigr and Llanddwyn.
There is a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with sofabed.
Outside, along with off road parking, there is a private lawned garden with furniture and a hot tub.
With golden beaches, NT Plas Newydd, many watersports and even Snowdonia within easy reach, Bryn Coed Cottage makes a wonderful year-round Welsh base.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite double shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Well-equipped kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed.
- Oil central heating
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Private hot tub in garden
- Storage for mountain bikes and watercraft
- Off road parking for 2 cars on shared drive
- Lawns and patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Please note: Check-in and check-out times have now changed to 5pm and 9am
- Also, towels will no longer be provided within the property, so please bring your own
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llangefni 3.3 miles; Newborough 5 miles; Llanfair P.G 4.2 miles; Rhosneigr 12.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Pentre Berw is a village a few miles from the beach at Rhosneigr, and also close to the beach and sand dunes at Llanddwyn. Close by is NT Plas Newydd house and gardens, the town of Beaumaris and over onto the mainland, the mountains of Snowdonia.