- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Beudy Hywel is a detached barn conversion, set on the owners' land, one mile from the village of Llanrug, on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps four people and has one king-size double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with corner sofa bed and electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars, a front lawned garden with patio, furniture and barbecue and use of a paddock area.
Beudy Hywel is an ideal base for couples and families who wish to explore the Snowdonia National Park, Llanberis, Betws-y-Coed and many other tourist attractions that can be found close by.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with corner sofa bed and electric fire.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in bathroom and electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Use of private paddock area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and award-winning butcher 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Bus stop 2 mins walk
- Note: Children must be supervised when in garden due to the water feature
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside.Please note: This property is only let every other week to allow for extra time between bookings due to Covid-19
About the location
Llanberis 2 miles; Caernarfon 4 miles; Betws-y-Coed 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small village of Llanrug has two pubs, two shops and a Post Office. Llanrug is situated in the foothills of the Snowdonia Mountain Range, and is only three miles from Llanberis.