- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Pentre Iago is a semi-detached cottage, surrounded by countryside, situated one mile from the village of Rhoscolyn and three miles from Trearddur Bay on the Island of Anglesey.
This cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double, one twin and one single, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden with patio, furniture and barbecue.
Pentre Iago is a lovely base to enjoy Anglesey's sandy beaches, walks and cycle routes.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, Wii
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 12 mins walk
- Note: Sloping ceiling in twin bedroom
- Note: A private toilet block used by the small campsite next door is next to the cottage.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Valley 2 miles; Trearddur Bay 3 miles; Holyhead 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small village of Rhoscolyn situated just three miles from Trearddur Bay has a church, primary school, gastro pub, a sandy beach and cliff-top walks. Trearddur Bay offers a low grassy coastline, rocky coves, Blue Flag sandy beaches, shops, pubs and restaurants, whilst nearby Holyhead boasts a wider range of amenities.