- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llys Myrddin is a striking, detached holiday home set opposite the golf course on the edge of the town of Llangefni, Anglesey.
With four bedrooms, one with an en-suite and one with a balcony with seating, up to seven people can enjoy a comfortable holiday here.
There's also a family bathroom on the first floor, a ground floor cloakroom, a kitchen with dining area, a utility room and two sitting rooms.
Outside, there are a range of sitting areas in the garden, which has different levels and is sloped in places.
There's also ample off road parking and a garage for watercraft and bikes.
Llys Myrddin is a delightful holiday home to discover this excellent area of Anglesey.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower), 1 x 4’ double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room (seats 6) with gas fire. Second sitting room.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Ample off road parking
- Garage for watercraft and bikes
- Enclosed garden with patios, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: This cottage is located close to the road; some road noise may be heard
- Note: The garden has various levels and slopes, care should be taken and children to be supervised
- Please note: Check-in and check-out times have now changed to 5pm and 9am
- Also, towels will no longer be provided within the property, so please bring your own
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Benllech 7 miles; Red Wharf Bay 7 miles; Holyhead 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The large market town of Llangefni is built along the banks of the River Cefni and retains many historical buildings, including the Town Hall and the clock tower, which sit alongside shops, bars and restaurants, plus the town also has an art gallery. This area of Anglesey is renowned for its beautiful sunsets, and the nearby beaches are ideal for families with safe, shallow bathing waters.