- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
8 Rhosfaelog is a lovely detached cottage situated on the outskirts of the village of Rhosneigr on Anglesey.
This cottage sleeps twelve people and has five bedrooms consisting of one super king-size double with en-suite shower, two twin bedrooms with en-suite shower, one ground floor super king-size double and one family room with one double and one adult bunks, as well as a ground floor family bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with breakfast table, sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove and a snug room.
Outside there is off road parking for six cars, a side garden and rear patio.
8 Rhosfaelog is a perfect retreat for friends and families who wish to explore this lovely island.
Five bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin, WC and TV, 2 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor super king-size double, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 adult bunk beds. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table (seats 8). Sitting room (seats 5) with dining area (seats 8) and woodburning stove. Snug with TV and Sky. External drying room.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Sky and BT Sport, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars/boats
- Bike storage
- Enclosed rear patio with furniture and BBQ, side lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llangefni 12 miles; Trearddur Bay 12 miles; Holyhead 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The popular seaside village of Rhosneigr is set on the west coast of Anglesey. The village offers a sandy beach, a number of watersports, shops, restaurants and pubs. The market towns of Llangefni and Holyhead are close by, plus further afield is the Pili Palas Butterfly Farm, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Beaumaris Castle.